The Knights of Columbus' initiative on Fatherhood has moved
into its second month with a new featured topic on the Fathers for Good
Web site, www.fathersforgood.org.
"Involved Father" is the new topic. Dr. Richard Fitzgibbons, a
Catholic psychiatrist, explains why fathers must be involved with their
wives and children to fulfill their vocation and achieve personal
Also featured is a concise article, "8 Habits of Highly
The Fathers for Good Web site also includes:
· A video message from Supreme Knight Carl Anderson
· Podcasts by experts on love, marriage and family life
· Father's Forum for your comments and questions
· A "Good for Mothers" section
· A ballot to cast your vote for next month's topic.
Visit www.fathersforgood.org today,
and tell all your friends about this new Web site sponsored by the
Knights of Columbus!